DMX Status Light

Hey guys, how about a DMX status LED on the face of the unit. I notice that when I power up axon without DMX signal flowing, I have to restart to get it to recognize DMX once the conole is online.
Parents
  • Billy,

I have been able to reproduce this here at the office. From what I have found, the unit must be booted from a complete power off state (no power connected at all, it will not recreate on a reboot or soft power off) with no DMX connected. When this is done, the unit will not respond to DMX until it is rebooted with DMX connected.

In this state, however, it will still have the DMX receive light lit as if it should be receiving DMX. Looking at the DMX viewer will yield values of 0 and no changes when DMX going to the unit is manipulated.

I have logged this issue into our system as bug #10949.

Regards,
  • Billy,

I have been able to reproduce this here at the office. From what I have found, the unit must be booted from a complete power off state (no power connected at all, it will not recreate on a reboot or soft power off) with no DMX connected. When this is done, the unit will not respond to DMX until it is rebooted with DMX connected.

In this state, however, it will still have the DMX receive light lit as if it should be receiving DMX. Looking at the DMX viewer will yield values of 0 and no changes when DMX going to the unit is manipulated.

I have logged this issue into our system as bug #10949.

Regards,
Children
No Data