DMX Status Light

Hey guys, how about a DMX status LED on the face of the unit. I notice that when I power up axon without DMX signal flowing, I have to restart to get it to recognize DMX once the conole is online.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Lekolite]Thanks for looking into that, that is exactly what I was seeing.

I had not figured out that it must be from a total no power state yet, since once they are up and running, we typically don't futz around with the dmx any more.

I've found the same thing. just gotten used to leaving it for last. sometime I have to plug both desktop monitors in for the machine to boot properly, and then connect the projector to the output. once you do re-boot the axons, you'll notice the dmx values fluctuating. that stops after the graphics engine is fully booted.

I never turn them off after that. I leave the pj's on too, just lamp on and off. seems to be pretty reliable.

peace, Tim O
  • [QUOTE=Lekolite]Thanks for looking into that, that is exactly what I was seeing.

I had not figured out that it must be from a total no power state yet, since once they are up and running, we typically don't futz around with the dmx any more.

I've found the same thing. just gotten used to leaving it for last. sometime I have to plug both desktop monitors in for the machine to boot properly, and then connect the projector to the output. once you do re-boot the axons, you'll notice the dmx values fluctuating. that stops after the graphics engine is fully booted.

I never turn them off after that. I leave the pj's on too, just lamp on and off. seems to be pretty reliable.

peace, Tim O
Children
No Data