Hi

I'm intrested in buying some kind of media server - Axon / catalyst

Could anybody let me know the main difference between the two
pro's and con's of each system
What one can do that the other can't etc

cheers

K
Parents
  • Heya Marty & Cormac, thanks for your posts. I know I've seen mapping engines that work with the soft-led curtains, and I was hoping there was a box for something similar. I have a gig coming up that I'd love to use my axons on, probably 150 or more of the JTE battens. I plan on giving the JTE folks a ring on Monday, but I'm soaked with a load-in and of course the gig just finalizsed friday morning about 2AM. bleh. Anyway, it would be extremely cool if I could do something other than solid color!!!!!

I'll be using the grandma - which does have LED mapping for gifs -- however the parameter count skyrockets and I'd rather have the extreme cool factor of the axons.

peace,

Tim O
  • Heya Marty & Cormac, thanks for your posts. I know I've seen mapping engines that work with the soft-led curtains, and I was hoping there was a box for something similar. I have a gig coming up that I'd love to use my axons on, probably 150 or more of the JTE battens. I plan on giving the JTE folks a ring on Monday, but I'm soaked with a load-in and of course the gig just finalizsed friday morning about 2AM. bleh. Anyway, it would be extremely cool if I could do something other than solid color!!!!!

I'll be using the grandma - which does have LED mapping for gifs -- however the parameter count skyrockets and I'd rather have the extreme cool factor of the axons.

peace,

Tim O
Children
No Data