Axon Rack Mount

Hi,
If anyone has any suggestions or tips on what to include in an axon rack would be very appreciative.
Extra Hardware or just build design or any tips from those in the know.

kind Regards Cormac,
Parents
  • Cormac,
    I found one that does not actually have a KVM switch built into it.
    So the axon just thinks that it is a monitor, and the keyboard/trackpad is just another usb device,
    They do have PS2 versions, but we decided to go with the usb one.
    Also, we went with a 2 rack space version, so that the monitor and keyboard were on seperate slides, so that you could have the monitor out, but put the keyboard away when you weren't using it.
    I just found out that my axons were delivered back to my shop yesterday, so I should be able to put those together and take some pictures for you tommorow.
    Here is a link to the keyboard/monitor we bought.

NOTE: As I mentioned above, we went with the USB option, the ps2 version should work as well, but I am not 100% sure, as I have not tried it.
    rackmountmart.stores.yahoo.net/lcd2u1shor2u.html

Let me know if you have any further questions.
    Josh
  • Cormac,
    I found one that does not actually have a KVM switch built into it.
    So the axon just thinks that it is a monitor, and the keyboard/trackpad is just another usb device,
    They do have PS2 versions, but we decided to go with the usb one.
    Also, we went with a 2 rack space version, so that the monitor and keyboard were on seperate slides, so that you could have the monitor out, but put the keyboard away when you weren't using it.
    I just found out that my axons were delivered back to my shop yesterday, so I should be able to put those together and take some pictures for you tommorow.
    Here is a link to the keyboard/monitor we bought.

NOTE: As I mentioned above, we went with the USB option, the ps2 version should work as well, but I am not 100% sure, as I have not tried it.
    rackmountmart.stores.yahoo.net/lcd2u1shor2u.html

Let me know if you have any further questions.
    Josh
Children
No Data