Axon Acrobat manual

Hi All,
This is really minor but really annoying.
Can someone have a look at the axon acrobat manual,am trying to print the manual at home,but if you try and print odd pages only say 59-69 you don't get those pages as the appendix at the start has a very odd numbering system which is very fustrating if your trying to print both sides of the paper to reduce on waste,
Can someone let me know if this is my mistake

Best C
Parents
  • Hi Susan,
    thanks for your quick reply.
    don't get me wrong i know what roman numerals are but in my case i selected print all odd pages then put the paper in again and print odd that dosen't work.it would have been easier for me to just have the first page start at 1 and finish at the last.
    To be honest i think it's a little mean that you don't get a printed manual with an expensive piece of technology but that's just my opinion.Have just tried three different print shops who are all quoting me in excess of 220euro for one colour copy.
    Again thanks for the reply Kind Regards Cormac
  • Hi Susan,
    thanks for your quick reply.
    don't get me wrong i know what roman numerals are but in my case i selected print all odd pages then put the paper in again and print odd that dosen't work.it would have been easier for me to just have the first page start at 1 and finish at the last.
    To be honest i think it's a little mean that you don't get a printed manual with an expensive piece of technology but that's just my opinion.Have just tried three different print shops who are all quoting me in excess of 220euro for one colour copy.
    Again thanks for the reply Kind Regards Cormac
Children
No Data