Axon programming

I'm due to do my first show with Axon in a few weeks - could the Axon "experts" share their methods of setup for efficient programming as in what paramaters they assign to what palates on hog 3 and what they have on faders / cues. I know its different depending on what uses / shows you are doing - I'm talking in general terms eg - keep global on a separate htp fader etc.Will be using an iPC in hog3 with playback wing
regs
K
Parents
  • You should build a pallet that sets all you parameters back to there defaults. This is very helpful because if you loose you content off of the screen then you can use your default pallet to get it back on the screen so you can see it.
    Like Scott said the Brightness/Contrast is very helpful, but also you can use these Brightness/Contrast controls to adjust the Visual mode. And there are several effects that are useful from the Visual mode. You can see them on the slot tool bar.

• You should build a pallet that sets all you parameters back to there defaults. This is very helpful because if you loose you content off of the screen then you can use your default pallet to get it back on the screen so you can see it.
    Like Scott said the Brightness/Contrast is very helpful, but also you can use these Brightness/Contrast controls to adjust the Visual mode. And there are several effects that are useful from the Visual mode. You can see them on the slot tool bar.

Children
No Data