S-video convertors

Not sure if this is in the right forum but what are other user's changing the s-video input on axon into for higher spec camera's ,i know i can plug my simple canon camera into it and it's fine but what connector is more commonly used in AV world.

Regards C
Parents
  • Has anybody seen/got or used a s-video box than can send the s-video signal output and return over one Cat5 cable?
    In theory you should be able to send both signal's down one cat5 cable and i have been told some production's have been using this system to reduce the amount of cat5 runs required to preview DL-2 camera's at FOH.
    I understand and have the single s-video baluns from muxlab but want to know if anybody has seen or used what I'm talking about...

and while I'm here other than the elc trussmount switch has anyone used or built a tuss mountable switch/hub? the elc version is very expensive for what it is.
    www.elclighting.com/products.htm

As always thank's for your time...
    Cormac
  • Has anybody seen/got or used a s-video box than can send the s-video signal output and return over one Cat5 cable?
    In theory you should be able to send both signal's down one cat5 cable and i have been told some production's have been using this system to reduce the amount of cat5 runs required to preview DL-2 camera's at FOH.
    I understand and have the single s-video baluns from muxlab but want to know if anybody has seen or used what I'm talking about...

and while I'm here other than the elc trussmount switch has anyone used or built a tuss mountable switch/hub? the elc version is very expensive for what it is.
    www.elclighting.com/products.htm

As always thank's for your time...
    Cormac
Children
No Data