S-video convertors

Not sure if this is in the right forum but what are other user's changing the s-video input on axon into for higher spec camera's ,i know i can plug my simple canon camera into it and it's fine but what connector is more commonly used in AV world.

Regards C
Parents
  • Hi jon,
    thanks for you reply.
    yes that would might be one way of getting to where i want to get,using the muxlab product i would still have to renconvert the RCA or BnC connector at the DL-2 back into s-video connector,what i want is a box/adaptor that will give me a Cat5/6 input to 2 x svideo(send-return).

Also trying to reduce the amount of turnarounds,convertors etc required as i feel the more your adding to the cable in term of cable etc the higher the chance of getting signal dropout etc,may well be wrong on that.

Thanks Cormac
  • Hi jon,
    thanks for you reply.
    yes that would might be one way of getting to where i want to get,using the muxlab product i would still have to renconvert the RCA or BnC connector at the DL-2 back into s-video connector,what i want is a box/adaptor that will give me a Cat5/6 input to 2 x svideo(send-return).

Also trying to reduce the amount of turnarounds,convertors etc required as i feel the more your adding to the cable in term of cable etc the higher the chance of getting signal dropout etc,may well be wrong on that.

Thanks Cormac
Children
No Data