Audio

Hey can anyone tell me if you can run audio clips from the Axon:1zhelp: ? I have triggered media clips with audio via Catalyst, but was wondering if there is an audio out on the Axon and is so, have HES placed a audio play forward setting to use this function?:phone:

if not, i think it would be a great feature to add so that it could possibly be used on some events coming up.:poke:
Parents
  • It wouldn;t really be practial to add audio to the Axon.
    Remember the purpose behind the axon is to intgrate with rigs using the DL2's Everythings about both fixtures is exactly the same only the Axon does not include the motion section (Pan, tilt, dimmer,projector,camera) that the DL2 has.

This is so that in a rig containing DL2's you can also sync the DL2's with screens, other projectors etc etc.
    Also, the axon is good for pre-programming your show that contains DL2's without the fixtures being there as the DMX footprint/patch is exactly the same.
    All you would have to do when you arrive at the venue is swap the axon's for DL2's and program the motion section.

Kris.
  • It wouldn;t really be practial to add audio to the Axon.
    Remember the purpose behind the axon is to intgrate with rigs using the DL2's Everythings about both fixtures is exactly the same only the Axon does not include the motion section (Pan, tilt, dimmer,projector,camera) that the DL2 has.

This is so that in a rig containing DL2's you can also sync the DL2's with screens, other projectors etc etc.
    Also, the axon is good for pre-programming your show that contains DL2's without the fixtures being there as the DMX footprint/patch is exactly the same.
    All you would have to do when you arrive at the venue is swap the axon's for DL2's and program the motion section.

Kris.
Children
No Data