Audio

Hey can anyone tell me if you can run audio clips from the Axon:1zhelp: ? I have triggered media clips with audio via Catalyst, but was wondering if there is an audio out on the Axon and is so, have HES placed a audio play forward setting to use this function?:phone:

if not, i think it would be a great feature to add so that it could possibly be used on some events coming up.:poke:
Parents
  • I disagree with it being not practical. it would be way practical to have a audio out for the Axon, when you want to use several DL2 units to build a collage for one big video to use and then have a audio track to go along with it, the Axon then would be witin sync, because it is the same medium format of the DL2 units. I have used DL1 units with Catalyst to trigger audio feeds that track with media files.

Just as you said, sync with other DL2 units, that is the reason to have it on an Axon so that the same video file that is being used within DL2 units can be in the Axon and you now can sync both audio & video.

I have used that feature on Catalyst within several projects now, in fact one was for a network TV playback. It is faster than having a Audio guy & Graphic guy trying to sync. It is all done within one.

I just think it would be a great addition to have within the same device that gives you all this Collage features.

Keith
  • I disagree with it being not practical. it would be way practical to have a audio out for the Axon, when you want to use several DL2 units to build a collage for one big video to use and then have a audio track to go along with it, the Axon then would be witin sync, because it is the same medium format of the DL2 units. I have used DL1 units with Catalyst to trigger audio feeds that track with media files.

Just as you said, sync with other DL2 units, that is the reason to have it on an Axon so that the same video file that is being used within DL2 units can be in the Axon and you now can sync both audio & video.

I have used that feature on Catalyst within several projects now, in fact one was for a network TV playback. It is faster than having a Audio guy & Graphic guy trying to sync. It is all done within one.

I just think it would be a great addition to have within the same device that gives you all this Collage features.

Keith
Children
No Data