Audio

Hey can anyone tell me if you can run audio clips from the Axon:1zhelp: ? I have triggered media clips with audio via Catalyst, but was wondering if there is an audio out on the Axon and is so, have HES placed a audio play forward setting to use this function?:phone:

if not, i think it would be a great feature to add so that it could possibly be used on some events coming up.:poke:
Parents
  • it would be an easy option to have the audio as an extra fixture for the axon. in that whay the global and graphic part stays the same for dl2 and axon.

so dl2 has
    1 x motion
    1 x global
    3 x graphic layhers

and axon has
    1 x audio (sound level, balance, eq, phase etc. etc)
    1 x global
    3 x graphic layhers

folder 254 can be an folder excluded on the dl2. on the axon this would be the folder where .mov or wav or mp3 or any other audio files can be stored.

Frank Verbeek
    Production Partners
  • it would be an easy option to have the audio as an extra fixture for the axon. in that whay the global and graphic part stays the same for dl2 and axon.

so dl2 has
    1 x motion
    1 x global
    3 x graphic layhers

and axon has
    1 x audio (sound level, balance, eq, phase etc. etc)
    1 x global
    3 x graphic layhers

folder 254 can be an folder excluded on the dl2. on the axon this would be the folder where .mov or wav or mp3 or any other audio files can be stored.

Frank Verbeek
    Production Partners
Children
No Data