Audio

Hey can anyone tell me if you can run audio clips from the Axon:1zhelp: ? I have triggered media clips with audio via Catalyst, but was wondering if there is an audio out on the Axon and is so, have HES placed a audio play forward setting to use this function?:phone:

if not, i think it would be a great feature to add so that it could possibly be used on some events coming up.:poke:
Parents
  • Think about that one Frank.........

If you were doing a show and wanted to play back a .mov file with the audio too through your DL.2's
    You would set you desk to:
    Folder - 254
    File - 002

Then it would not play throught your DL.2's, you would just get the audio feed (and the .mov file on screens if they are attached to the axon)

I see what your saying however, I just don;t think the seprate older is wise, When you could have any file in any folder that has audio along with it being out put from the axon.

Also i'm not sure what people would think about the extra fixture for the axon....... could cause a few problems for people who already have DL.2's and Axon's in their rig.
    Having to re-address everything in their rig when after updating the software on their axons. so they can fit in the audio fixtures profiles.

Kris.
  • Think about that one Frank.........

If you were doing a show and wanted to play back a .mov file with the audio too through your DL.2's
    You would set you desk to:
    Folder - 254
    File - 002

Then it would not play throught your DL.2's, you would just get the audio feed (and the .mov file on screens if they are attached to the axon)

I see what your saying however, I just don;t think the seprate older is wise, When you could have any file in any folder that has audio along with it being out put from the axon.

Also i'm not sure what people would think about the extra fixture for the axon....... could cause a few problems for people who already have DL.2's and Axon's in their rig.
    Having to re-address everything in their rig when after updating the software on their axons. so they can fit in the audio fixtures profiles.

Kris.
Children
No Data