Audio

Hey can anyone tell me if you can run audio clips from the Axon:1zhelp: ? I have triggered media clips with audio via Catalyst, but was wondering if there is an audio out on the Axon and is so, have HES placed a audio play forward setting to use this function?:phone:

if not, i think it would be a great feature to add so that it could possibly be used on some events coming up.:poke:
Parents
  • i think that if HES just adds this as an additional run feature within playback, like it is on the Catalyst, then you would not have to worry about patching another fixture type or for that matter change anything within you setup. It comes as an addition within the new software update. as for playing movies, your right, I do know that .mov is used for QT on a mac or PC, but MPeg2s are used on the Axon & DL2 units. having a unit that can playback a movie (MPeg2 file) with audio, that matches within the same format as the DL2 unit would be nice and useful.

keith
  • i think that if HES just adds this as an additional run feature within playback, like it is on the Catalyst, then you would not have to worry about patching another fixture type or for that matter change anything within you setup. It comes as an addition within the new software update. as for playing movies, your right, I do know that .mov is used for QT on a mac or PC, but MPeg2s are used on the Axon & DL2 units. having a unit that can playback a movie (MPeg2 file) with audio, that matches within the same format as the DL2 unit would be nice and useful.

keith
Children
No Data