Audio

Hey can anyone tell me if you can run audio clips from the Axon:1zhelp: ? I have triggered media clips with audio via Catalyst, but was wondering if there is an audio out on the Axon and is so, have HES placed a audio play forward setting to use this function?:phone:

if not, i think it would be a great feature to add so that it could possibly be used on some events coming up.:poke:
Parents
  • I agree Frank!

Support for .mov in AXON & DL.2 would save LOADS of time converting content into both .mov and MPEG-2.

I still think we need another fixture profile to handle all of the thngs we have been talking about here.

Something like this:

AXON Server (patched in place of DL.2 Motion)
    DMX Channel ## - Function

1 - Audio input source:
    - Internal file (accessed as any other folder/file on a layer)
    - External input (accessed as folder value = 254 / file value = >1 to a layer; the same as with Video-In via fodler 255)
    - DVD drive (accessed via folder 254 / file value = >1 to a layer; the same as with Video-In via folder 255)

2 - Audio output volume control

3 - Video input source - DVD drive or S-video (acessed by folder 255 to a layer as normal)

4 - RS232 device #1-- Channel behavior would need to be set up within AXON Possibly via CMA? or maybe a separate config applet launched from the blue AXON startup screen?

5 - RS232 device #2
    6 - RS232 device #3
    7 - RS232 device #4

Thoughts?:friday:
  • I agree Frank!

Support for .mov in AXON & DL.2 would save LOADS of time converting content into both .mov and MPEG-2.

I still think we need another fixture profile to handle all of the thngs we have been talking about here.

Something like this:

AXON Server (patched in place of DL.2 Motion)
    DMX Channel ## - Function

1 - Audio input source:
    - Internal file (accessed as any other folder/file on a layer)
    - External input (accessed as folder value = 254 / file value = >1 to a layer; the same as with Video-In via fodler 255)
    - DVD drive (accessed via folder 254 / file value = >1 to a layer; the same as with Video-In via folder 255)

2 - Audio output volume control

3 - Video input source - DVD drive or S-video (acessed by folder 255 to a layer as normal)

4 - RS232 device #1-- Channel behavior would need to be set up within AXON Possibly via CMA? or maybe a separate config applet launched from the blue AXON startup screen?

5 - RS232 device #2
    6 - RS232 device #3
    7 - RS232 device #4

Thoughts?:friday:
Children
No Data