Audio

Hey can anyone tell me if you can run audio clips from the Axon:1zhelp: ? I have triggered media clips with audio via Catalyst, but was wondering if there is an audio out on the Axon and is so, have HES placed a audio play forward setting to use this function?:phone:

if not, i think it would be a great feature to add so that it could possibly be used on some events coming up.:poke:
Parents
  • Personally when it comes to being handed a DVD full of content for a show I've always just riped it on to my computer and then added it to the content on my catalyst.

I know it is a slightly long and lenghty process....... But I feel I get the best results that way. I think this would be best for the Axon as well rather than straight DVD player.

However some sort of application where we can do this on the Catalyst/Axon with out having touse 3rd party software would be an advantage.

Kris.
  • Personally when it comes to being handed a DVD full of content for a show I've always just riped it on to my computer and then added it to the content on my catalyst.

I know it is a slightly long and lenghty process....... But I feel I get the best results that way. I think this would be best for the Axon as well rather than straight DVD player.

However some sort of application where we can do this on the Catalyst/Axon with out having touse 3rd party software would be an advantage.

Kris.
Children
No Data