Audio

Hey can anyone tell me if you can run audio clips from the Axon:1zhelp: ? I have triggered media clips with audio via Catalyst, but was wondering if there is an audio out on the Axon and is so, have HES placed a audio play forward setting to use this function?:phone:

if not, i think it would be a great feature to add so that it could possibly be used on some events coming up.:poke:
Parents
  • and of course if you load a dvd movie, and pause it,
    it will pretty much start right away, not compared to a hard drive, but close enought for some shows....
    and with collage, we mostly should be putting pauses in anyways...
    although I guess if you were using dvd's and were doing a collage, you would have to have multiple copys of the dvd... but that may not be too big of a deal...

But I like the idea, its sounds very helpful for those quick and dirty style of shows... Sometimes it would be nice to not have to rip a client supplied dvd, and be able to use it "as-is"
    Perhaps we could use the exhisting layer controls for the dvd,
    folder 254, then file 0-254 for controlling the track...
    And of course, if we could output the Dvd audio that would be great,
    I would take it even without a volume control for that...
    Thats what the noise boys are for...

Of course, thats just my .02
    Joshua Wood
  • and of course if you load a dvd movie, and pause it,
    it will pretty much start right away, not compared to a hard drive, but close enought for some shows....
    and with collage, we mostly should be putting pauses in anyways...
    although I guess if you were using dvd's and were doing a collage, you would have to have multiple copys of the dvd... but that may not be too big of a deal...

But I like the idea, its sounds very helpful for those quick and dirty style of shows... Sometimes it would be nice to not have to rip a client supplied dvd, and be able to use it "as-is"
    Perhaps we could use the exhisting layer controls for the dvd,
    folder 254, then file 0-254 for controlling the track...
    And of course, if we could output the Dvd audio that would be great,
    I would take it even without a volume control for that...
    Thats what the noise boys are for...

Of course, thats just my .02
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data