16:9 Projector and Collage

I have a show comming up that will have 4 DL.2's on it. They are projecting onto two curved panels (two to each panel) that flank a flat center rear projected screen. Please see the image attached for clarification. The center screen will be using a fixed 16:9 Projector. I was wondering if I can use an Axon with the center projector and have the whole screen become a 5x1 collage. I know that there will be some funny blending issues where the DL.2 and the Rear Screen meet, but would this work? Thanks.

www.ruehlingassoc.com/situation.jpg
Parents
  • that about axons beeing dl2s was ment for kris.. but anyway..
    1 i don't know tha answer for..
    2 I'm pretty shure i know the answer for.. I think your situation is great for showing people how wonderful the dl2's are.. You will need to make a big collage first(5) and then with your two left dl2's apply the curved surface.. and then another curved surface on the two right ones..(this will use both of your efx's though..) This is atleast the case if you had 5 4:3 devices.. since i don't know the answer to 1, i'm not shure if that makes it harder/impossible to acchieve. but my guess would be no.. since you can just "shrink" part no.3 of your collage to compensate for the 16:9..

edit:to claryfy.. there isn't a "curved collage" a "curved collage" will consist of two effects: the collage effekt/generator, and the curved surface effekt
  • that about axons beeing dl2s was ment for kris.. but anyway..
    1 i don't know tha answer for..
    2 I'm pretty shure i know the answer for.. I think your situation is great for showing people how wonderful the dl2's are.. You will need to make a big collage first(5) and then with your two left dl2's apply the curved surface.. and then another curved surface on the two right ones..(this will use both of your efx's though..) This is atleast the case if you had 5 4:3 devices.. since i don't know the answer to 1, i'm not shure if that makes it harder/impossible to acchieve. but my guess would be no.. since you can just "shrink" part no.3 of your collage to compensate for the 16:9..

edit:to claryfy.. there isn't a "curved collage" a "curved collage" will consist of two effects: the collage effekt/generator, and the curved surface effekt
Children
No Data