mask axon

Is it possible to mask only the y or x by wiel. Can i also place the mask where i want So i can say do the iris mask only in the top of the picture or only on the eye of the person on the picture
Parents
  • I don't think so.

Masks are fixed as far as their 3-D space is concerned, so you cannot shift their X, Y or Z position.

Three things you might be able to do to achieve this though are:

1 - Move your Grahic Layer on X+Y axis to line up with the Mask-Iris as it closes

2 - Make a custom PNG graphic and load it into the server. In this case a simple black field with a transparent circle in the center. Then use your X+Y Scale to adjust the size, and your X+Y Position to move the iris.

3 - Do almost the same as #2, but use a JPG that is a black field with a white circle in the middle and use the Inverse Chromakey Coarse FX on that layer to make the white portion transparent.

Hope this helps:)
  • I don't think so.

Masks are fixed as far as their 3-D space is concerned, so you cannot shift their X, Y or Z position.

Three things you might be able to do to achieve this though are:

1 - Move your Grahic Layer on X+Y axis to line up with the Mask-Iris as it closes

2 - Make a custom PNG graphic and load it into the server. In this case a simple black field with a transparent circle in the center. Then use your X+Y Scale to adjust the size, and your X+Y Position to move the iris.

3 - Do almost the same as #2, but use a JPG that is a black field with a white circle in the middle and use the Inverse Chromakey Coarse FX on that layer to make the white portion transparent.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data