Downloading the DL@ Wheelset

First of all will this work with the Axon? Also how do i put it into my HOG III to make it work?

Thanks

Gary
Parents
  • Gary,

Yes, this will work with your Axon media server since the Axon is actually patched as one DL.2 Global and three DL.2 Graphics Layers.

To put it into the Hog 3, burn it onto a CD or put it on a Zip disk. Load a show, insert the disk into the Hog 3, press Setup, then select 'Preferences" from the tool bar on the bottom of the right-hand touch screen.

At the bottom of the window that comes up, you will see "Import". Press import, browse to the disk you have inserted and select the wheelset file. Press OK. This will take you back to the preferences window. Press "Apply", then close the window.

That should be it. You will need to load this wheelset for every new show you work with the DL.2s or Axons on. If you run into any issues while loading it, please let me know.

Thanks,:beerchug:
  • Gary,

Yes, this will work with your Axon media server since the Axon is actually patched as one DL.2 Global and three DL.2 Graphics Layers.

To put it into the Hog 3, burn it onto a CD or put it on a Zip disk. Load a show, insert the disk into the Hog 3, press Setup, then select 'Preferences" from the tool bar on the bottom of the right-hand touch screen.

At the bottom of the window that comes up, you will see "Import". Press import, browse to the disk you have inserted and select the wheelset file. Press OK. This will take you back to the preferences window. Press "Apply", then close the window.

That should be it. You will need to load this wheelset for every new show you work with the DL.2s or Axons on. If you run into any issues while loading it, please let me know.

Thanks,:beerchug:
Children
No Data