importing .x file

I was reading how the Axon Media Server can accept a .x file generated from a custom 3-d model.
However, when I tried to upload the file via the Content Manager, I received an error stating only .jpg, .m2v, etc... (with .x not being in the list) can be accepted.

Anybody have some advice regarding this issue?
Or, an alternative to loading my custom 3-D model.
Parents
  • You are right. I was just writing up a reply for that. :)
    I was doing it as a normal file, and that is why it was failing.
    However, I just put the file in the object directory, and it transferred.
    However, the file is not showing up on my DL.1.
    As well, it is not showing up in the Content Manager (when you select the thumbnail view as a view option)
    The file was created from google sketchup pro, exported as a 3ds file, then opened in blender and exported as a .x file. The default option to open the file is under textpad in windows and it gives a ton of numbers (to create the individual vectors I assume).

Any advice?
  • You are right. I was just writing up a reply for that. :)
    I was doing it as a normal file, and that is why it was failing.
    However, I just put the file in the object directory, and it transferred.
    However, the file is not showing up on my DL.1.
    As well, it is not showing up in the Content Manager (when you select the thumbnail view as a view option)
    The file was created from google sketchup pro, exported as a 3ds file, then opened in blender and exported as a .x file. The default option to open the file is under textpad in windows and it gives a ton of numbers (to create the individual vectors I assume).

Any advice?
Children
No Data