Analog video in to axon

Hi ALL,

I am still getting up to speed on this product but have a question about inputting video to the axon. I know that the S-video and SDI are the 2 normal means of inputting video but the output on our video gear is 5 wire VGA High-Res. We would rather not step down to S-video and we do not have SDI outs on our current video gear. Is there any way to take the output of our Sony 1024HD scan converters and go directly into the axon with out stepping down to S-video?? THANK YOU in advance for your time!! Jeff
Parents
  • HI Marty,
    Thank you for the fast response. My next question would be...do you know of a device that would allow me to convert the analog VGA signal into and SDI digital format. I have found some exspensive converters from SDI to VGA but not in the other direction. We are trying to stay on a budget and use the gear we already have???. I am assuming that there is no video card that could be added that would allow for a VGA in?? really hoping to find an awnser to this that won't cost a huge amount and I know the S-video in will not get the quality we are looking for...
    THANKS AGAIN!!
  • HI Marty,
    Thank you for the fast response. My next question would be...do you know of a device that would allow me to convert the analog VGA signal into and SDI digital format. I have found some exspensive converters from SDI to VGA but not in the other direction. We are trying to stay on a budget and use the gear we already have???. I am assuming that there is no video card that could be added that would allow for a VGA in?? really hoping to find an awnser to this that won't cost a huge amount and I know the S-video in will not get the quality we are looking for...
    THANKS AGAIN!!
Children
No Data