update to 1.4.3

ok i updated my 1.4.0 to 1.4.3 , but i notice that my firmware still say's 1.4.0 how do i go about updated my firmware? or my cma windows to 1.4.3:06::06:
Parents
  • Hi Fabian,

Not all software updates will update the firmware as well. It just means that we didn't make any updates to the firmware in that software release. If the firmware did need to be updated, it would happen automatically and there's nothing extra that you need to do.

As far as your CMA update, the upgrade file for that can be found on the download page with the rest of our software upgrades:

www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/DL2andAxonSoftwareUpgrades.asp

This is only for installing on stand alone computers for CMA purposes, this does not get run on the Axon itself.

Hope this helps,
  • Hi Fabian,

Not all software updates will update the firmware as well. It just means that we didn't make any updates to the firmware in that software release. If the firmware did need to be updated, it would happen automatically and there's nothing extra that you need to do.

As far as your CMA update, the upgrade file for that can be found on the download page with the rest of our software upgrades:

www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/DL2andAxonSoftwareUpgrades.asp

This is only for installing on stand alone computers for CMA purposes, this does not get run on the Axon itself.

Hope this helps,
Children
No Data