Pixel Mapping

One big downside I see of buying an Axon is the lack of pixel mapping software within the server...

I see other servers or products on the market such as Hippo critter with this feature and think it is a real shame. I do want an Axon, but I would really like to control things like Colour Web with Axon without the need for external software such as Radlites Pixel Drive. (Can anybody suggest any others by the way..?)

Is it me or does everybody else want Pixel Mapping too? I see this as a major need considering the amount of LED walls and products hitting the industry and the ones which have already proven themselves as workhorses.

Not quite a rant, more of a hint ;)
Parents
  • Thanks Marty. I am looking at getting a seperate (but cheapish) pixel mapping computer running RADlite Pixel Drive Pro. I am in talks with thier UK sales rep now. It certainly looks like cool software that I look forward to using.

As for future of the Axon, I would certainly like to see more layers (no more than 6) and Audio support. I think it is a great little server, easy to use and well priced. Its just a shame it is a pain in the rear end for me to get my hands on one in the UK. I cannot just pop to my local rental shop to play with one... because the nearest guy with an Axon is Cormac, in Ireland! I would have to fly one in from mainland Europe if I wanted one.

Regards,
  • Thanks Marty. I am looking at getting a seperate (but cheapish) pixel mapping computer running RADlite Pixel Drive Pro. I am in talks with thier UK sales rep now. It certainly looks like cool software that I look forward to using.

As for future of the Axon, I would certainly like to see more layers (no more than 6) and Audio support. I think it is a great little server, easy to use and well priced. Its just a shame it is a pain in the rear end for me to get my hands on one in the UK. I cannot just pop to my local rental shop to play with one... because the nearest guy with an Axon is Cormac, in Ireland! I would have to fly one in from mainland Europe if I wanted one.

Regards,
Children
No Data