b2031 - Playback issue

I had something happen today that I have been unable to find a reason for. Currently, this is ONLY happening with USER content. This is the same content I have been running for approximately 6 months. No new content has been added...and this just started happening today!

When I play my content from the console (H3 running direct DMX from DP8000), it shows up as, what I'd like to describe, NTSC garbage. It's static, rgb squares, all completely jumbled. Now, here's the weird part. It stays this way through the first loop and then plays normally as soon as it crosses the loop point! I am using trigger opacity on all layers and only 1 layer is up at a time (basic verse, chorus, bridge layers).

When I first noticed it today, I was running 1.5.0. I went ahead and upgraded to 1.5.2 this afternoon, but it is still happening.

Like I mentioned above, it's ONLY user content that this is affecting. On the initial 1.5, all of this media scanned ok and is "black" in the CMA...no errors. The CMA is also showing the thumbnails and giving no errors.

Any ideas anyone????

After this weekend is done, I'll go ahead and try re-uploading my content. But it's just strange that once it loops, it's fine.
Parents Reply Children
No Data