DL.exe Application Error

Having some wierd issues with my Axon. Software was just upgraded to 1.5.4. Running 1.4.0 before on the device and it worked fine.

CMA doesn't show up on display two, this error shows up on the main output. (attached)

Anyone care to offer a suggestion? =) I was going to try a full image restore, though didn't know if that will erase the stock content on the drive though?
Parents
  • Did a system restore with the 3.3.0 recovery disk. Now it just comes up with a black screen and a mouse pointer that goes across both screens (they are initialized separately). Axon menu never appears on either display. CMA does not pickup the axon device (when running from my computer). It keeps saying it's doing a PARTIAL restore. Is there anyway to do a full restore?
  • Did a system restore with the 3.3.0 recovery disk. Now it just comes up with a black screen and a mouse pointer that goes across both screens (they are initialized separately). Axon menu never appears on either display. CMA does not pickup the axon device (when running from my computer). It keeps saying it's doing a PARTIAL restore. Is there anyway to do a full restore?
Children
No Data