DL.exe Application Error

Having some wierd issues with my Axon. Software was just upgraded to 1.5.4. Running 1.4.0 before on the device and it worked fine.

CMA doesn't show up on display two, this error shows up on the main output. (attached)

Anyone care to offer a suggestion? =) I was going to try a full image restore, though didn't know if that will erase the stock content on the drive though?
Parents
  • I spoke to HES support yesterday, they are convinced its an HDD issue ... so I further broke into it, figuring, if they are going to make me buy a drive, i might as well see what I can do. I did a chkdsk on another computer; no errors. I also ran seagates disk utility to check it out sector by sector and it came back fine too; so I know it's not the drive.

It's a 76CD model upgraded to SDI.

Looks like a crashed registry file within the windows profile ... but since the profile is stored on the data drive and not the main drive, it's not erased. XPe wasn't able to recreate a deleted profile, so I seem to think that the default user profile may have an issue.
  • I spoke to HES support yesterday, they are convinced its an HDD issue ... so I further broke into it, figuring, if they are going to make me buy a drive, i might as well see what I can do. I did a chkdsk on another computer; no errors. I also ran seagates disk utility to check it out sector by sector and it came back fine too; so I know it's not the drive.

It's a 76CD model upgraded to SDI.

Looks like a crashed registry file within the windows profile ... but since the profile is stored on the data drive and not the main drive, it's not erased. XPe wasn't able to recreate a deleted profile, so I seem to think that the default user profile may have an issue.
Children
No Data