Scrolling Text

Is there a way with axon to do scrolling text. I have a show coming up where I have a 4'x50' LED header above the stage, and the client wants scrolling text across it. Knowing the clients I'm sure the text will have to change on site and quickly. What would the best way to do this?
Parents
  • It will require onsite uploading of new media...

The way I have done it in the past is to have a graphics program (Microsoft Paint would even work). Make a still of the text phrase and upload a JPG to the server.

In the server, you position the still off to the right side of the "frame" and then scroll it using the image position parameter and scroll it to the left.

You could build it as a palette for positions, and program it that way. If they change the text, upload the new graphic to the same folder and file number and it will change.
  • It will require onsite uploading of new media...

The way I have done it in the past is to have a graphics program (Microsoft Paint would even work). Make a still of the text phrase and upload a JPG to the server.

In the server, you position the still off to the right side of the "frame" and then scroll it using the image position parameter and scroll it to the left.

You could build it as a palette for positions, and program it that way. If they change the text, upload the new graphic to the same folder and file number and it will change.
Children
No Data