Cannot Use CMA on Axon

Good day! I have an Axon that if you open the CMA on it's own screen, it doesn't even see itself as a server. The CMA also lists the Client IP as 0.0.0.0 which I would guess means it has no IP address.

Also, it cannot be seen by any other Axon server on the network or a computer running the CMA.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Please let me know. Thanks!
Parents
  • Good day. I've replaced the battery with no change.

Abee, in answer to your questions:

No it has no DHCP server on the network and should be a static IP address.

It's been installed for about 3 years now and it just now has done this.

The software I believe is 2.0.0 and was just booting it up to do the 2.0.2 upgrade while the show is down for a bit.

I do get the splash screens. But as I said, when I open the CMA on the CMA screen, the IP is blank and will not show any server attached to the network. There are 1 more Axon and 2 DL2's on that network.

I've tried a laptop with CMA and cannot get that server to show up in the CMA.

If it need to come to Austin, please let me know so I can get it out right away. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks and take care!
  • Good day. I've replaced the battery with no change.

Abee, in answer to your questions:

No it has no DHCP server on the network and should be a static IP address.

It's been installed for about 3 years now and it just now has done this.

The software I believe is 2.0.0 and was just booting it up to do the 2.0.2 upgrade while the show is down for a bit.

I do get the splash screens. But as I said, when I open the CMA on the CMA screen, the IP is blank and will not show any server attached to the network. There are 1 more Axon and 2 DL2's on that network.

I've tried a laptop with CMA and cannot get that server to show up in the CMA.

If it need to come to Austin, please let me know so I can get it out right away. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks and take care!
Children
No Data