Axon don't upgrade software

Hi, recently we adquired three upgrade packages to our Axons that consist in:
- Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
- Graphic Card HD4800
- Wintv-HDR 1850 (tv-card)
The three are assembled and two of them have been updated to the version 2.0.2.2453 and are working fine (till now), but the other wen i trie to update software give me a mensage:

''Upgrade operation encountered a error
Failed to copy upgrade image to destination server.
Error: Exception of type 'HighEndDL2Tools.FileLockedException' was trown.''

I try to update from usb and from cd. I already reimage to Xpe 3.3.0 and before that it always give.me that error.

Regards
Bruno
Parents
  • A couple questions as I'm a bit confused here. Is there error you are getting when trying to update the software package using the .axo file after having done a re-image or are you getting this error right away after the re-image?

You should be using XPE 3.3.0 as it has the drivers to support the hardware you are using.

Where did you purchase the hardware upgrade from?

What all hardware did you receive? Going from the 915 board to the P5Q-E, then you would need to replace the following at a minimum:

Power Supply
    Motherboard
    CPU
    RAM
    Video Card

I would also suggest contacting our Support Dept directly as they can probably work through this much faster over the phone.
  • A couple questions as I'm a bit confused here. Is there error you are getting when trying to update the software package using the .axo file after having done a re-image or are you getting this error right away after the re-image?

You should be using XPE 3.3.0 as it has the drivers to support the hardware you are using.

Where did you purchase the hardware upgrade from?

What all hardware did you receive? Going from the 915 board to the P5Q-E, then you would need to replace the following at a minimum:

Power Supply
    Motherboard
    CPU
    RAM
    Video Card

I would also suggest contacting our Support Dept directly as they can probably work through this much faster over the phone.
Children
No Data