AXON CITP???

Hi

Any chance that they might implement CITP in the Axon Servers?

Thanks
Parents
  • A little work around to CITP I found was console allowing gobo images...

For example, I work regularly with a console that allows me to add images of the gobos, colours etc as part of the Fixture Profile. So rather than networking the desk with the media server, I just add the media to my own device definition as thumbnail clips like I would with custom gobos. Its not the best, and its a bit clunky to update. But it allows me to see the images on the console without networking or CITP. I don't know whether it will work with Hog, but it is a solution some desks out there can for fill. After all editing a fixture profile is easy. Getting the thumbnails of the media from HES as it is their property... that is another matter!

Thanks,
  • A little work around to CITP I found was console allowing gobo images...

For example, I work regularly with a console that allows me to add images of the gobos, colours etc as part of the Fixture Profile. So rather than networking the desk with the media server, I just add the media to my own device definition as thumbnail clips like I would with custom gobos. Its not the best, and its a bit clunky to update. But it allows me to see the images on the console without networking or CITP. I don't know whether it will work with Hog, but it is a solution some desks out there can for fill. After all editing a fixture profile is easy. Getting the thumbnails of the media from HES as it is their property... that is another matter!

Thanks,
Children
No Data