HD SDI input

Hi all,

I have problem getting my Axon servers to recognize the 2 HD-SDI input cards that I have on the system. The 2 cards are of the same make and the system only detect one input card even after I re-image the system with XPe 3.4.0. Any one else encountered this problem?
Parents
  • Hi Ming,

The Decklink SDI cards have their own firmware that sometimes needs updating. If the firmware is not up to date, the card will not be recognized by the Axon.

The v3.4.0 image should update the firmware automatically during the imaging process, but it sometimes doesn't work correctly when two cards are installed. Try pulling out the card that is being recognized, leave the unrecognized card in the system, and run a restore with the v3.4.0 image. If the card is recognized after that image, reinstall the second card and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps,
  • Hi Ming,

The Decklink SDI cards have their own firmware that sometimes needs updating. If the firmware is not up to date, the card will not be recognized by the Axon.

The v3.4.0 image should update the firmware automatically during the imaging process, but it sometimes doesn't work correctly when two cards are installed. Try pulling out the card that is being recognized, leave the unrecognized card in the system, and run a restore with the v3.4.0 image. If the card is recognized after that image, reinstall the second card and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps,
Children
No Data