Axon Motherboard Issue

Good day! I recently put a new motherboard into an Axon server. It had been running fine until it just started not booting up at all. So I tried to re-image the drive and got the following error message in the photo attached.

I thought maybe I had a bad hard drive as well and swapped it with a known good one but came to the same error message.

I think this might also be a bad motherboard as the one I replaced only had a bad integrated network card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Parents
  • Hi Kevin,

Very strange that it would be a bad motherboard, as the error message you are seeing is related to missing files (points towards a hard drive that had a corrupt image or is bad).

When you swapped the hard drive, did you re-image the server with the new drive in place as well? You might have a problem with the disc you are using to re-image the hard drive. To start, I would re-download the image from our website and re-burn it. One thing that I find helps is to make sure you are burning it on a low speed (if your burning software allows you to change this). I have seen numerous problems in the past with burning ISO files at the highest speed a burner will allow.

If that doesn't help, let us know and we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks,
  • Hi Kevin,

Very strange that it would be a bad motherboard, as the error message you are seeing is related to missing files (points towards a hard drive that had a corrupt image or is bad).

When you swapped the hard drive, did you re-image the server with the new drive in place as well? You might have a problem with the disc you are using to re-image the hard drive. To start, I would re-download the image from our website and re-burn it. One thing that I find helps is to make sure you are burning it on a low speed (if your burning software allows you to change this). I have seen numerous problems in the past with burning ISO files at the highest speed a burner will allow.

If that doesn't help, let us know and we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks,
Children
No Data