Axon CMA screen resolution

Is there a way to change the screen resolution on the Axon CMA? It's set to 1280x but the rack mount keyboard/mouse/monitor that I found on ebay for $70 only supports up to 1024x.
Parents
  • Hey Smokey!

The AXON CMA "should" default to a 1024x768 output res.
    What is your Graphic output res. set to?
    I know that sometimes video cards don't like to do different resolutions on different outputs (may or may not be the case here).

The other thing that might be happening is an incorrect EDID.
    There are a number of products out there that can "force" the card to a specific resolution (DVI Parrot is the best IMHO, but DVI Detective also works well).

What is the hardware spec on your machine? (processor, GFX card, etc...)
    What is your Graphics output res. set to?
    What software versions are you running? (XPe + AXON versions).
    One thing you can try, is to set your Graphics output res. to 1024x768 and see if the CMA changes.....if not your monitor might be sending incorrect EDID to the card.

Hope this helps. :)
  • Hey Smokey!

The AXON CMA "should" default to a 1024x768 output res.
    What is your Graphic output res. set to?
    I know that sometimes video cards don't like to do different resolutions on different outputs (may or may not be the case here).

The other thing that might be happening is an incorrect EDID.
    There are a number of products out there that can "force" the card to a specific resolution (DVI Parrot is the best IMHO, but DVI Detective also works well).

What is the hardware spec on your machine? (processor, GFX card, etc...)
    What is your Graphics output res. set to?
    What software versions are you running? (XPe + AXON versions).
    One thing you can try, is to set your Graphics output res. to 1024x768 and see if the CMA changes.....if not your monitor might be sending incorrect EDID to the card.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data