Axon CMA screen resolution

Is there a way to change the screen resolution on the Axon CMA? It's set to 1280x but the rack mount keyboard/mouse/monitor that I found on ebay for $70 only supports up to 1024x.
Parents
  • Marty,

Thanks for the reply!

The Graphics output is set to 1024x768. I called the guys it HES and was told that the CMA output was "locked at 1280x1024" for whatever reason.

I remember about 4 years ago using an axon that I'm almost 100% positive had the CMA output set to 1024x768.

I've tried several monitors and they all are getting 1280. I haven't tried it yet, but when I get back from the tour I'm on now and a vacation next week I'll try setting EDID on a scaler and seeing if I can force it to 1024.

Another strange thing that I noticed was my DVI ports seem to be swapped. The top port is outputting Graphics and the bottom port is outputting CMA. I'm using the most current release software (XPE 3.5.1) and did a clean install after swapping out the stock Hauppauge card for a BlackMagic SDI card.

Thanks again!
    Smokey
  • Marty,

Thanks for the reply!

The Graphics output is set to 1024x768. I called the guys it HES and was told that the CMA output was "locked at 1280x1024" for whatever reason.

I remember about 4 years ago using an axon that I'm almost 100% positive had the CMA output set to 1024x768.

I've tried several monitors and they all are getting 1280. I haven't tried it yet, but when I get back from the tour I'm on now and a vacation next week I'll try setting EDID on a scaler and seeing if I can force it to 1024.

Another strange thing that I noticed was my DVI ports seem to be swapped. The top port is outputting Graphics and the bottom port is outputting CMA. I'm using the most current release software (XPE 3.5.1) and did a clean install after swapping out the stock Hauppauge card for a BlackMagic SDI card.

Thanks again!
    Smokey
Children
No Data