Decklink HD Pro DL

Hello
Can i take a DeckLink HD Pro DL PCIe in my AXON Server for using 2 HD-SDI Inputs?

Is this card supported?

Thanks for Info!
Parents
  • Hello,

The Decklink HD Pro DL is not a supported capture card with the Axon. However, we do support the use of either two Decklink SDI cards (single input HD-SDI PCIe) or a single Decklink Duo card (dual input HD-SDI PCIe).

To use either option, you will first need to install the cards into separate computer, download the v7.9 drivers from Black Magic, and update the firmware on the SDI cards to v7.9. Then install the card(s) in you Axon and re-image it using the latest recovery image from our website.

The drivers can be downloaded here:

www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/detail/register/download/?sid=3945&fid=11064&pid=4041&os=win&sdk=false&beta=false

The Axon recovery image can be downloaded here:

www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/recovery.php

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
  • Hello,

The Decklink HD Pro DL is not a supported capture card with the Axon. However, we do support the use of either two Decklink SDI cards (single input HD-SDI PCIe) or a single Decklink Duo card (dual input HD-SDI PCIe).

To use either option, you will first need to install the cards into separate computer, download the v7.9 drivers from Black Magic, and update the firmware on the SDI cards to v7.9. Then install the card(s) in you Axon and re-image it using the latest recovery image from our website.

The drivers can be downloaded here:

www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/detail/register/download/?sid=3945&fid=11064&pid=4041&os=win&sdk=false&beta=false

The Axon recovery image can be downloaded here:

www.flyingpig.com/phpscripts/recovery.php

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Children
No Data