AXON system restore issue

I've completely lost HDD on my AXON SDI (s/n 76CF4808003, 80590100 Rev.)

Does anybody have an idea how to properely prepare a new HDD (partitions, formatting, lettering e.t.c.) for system restoring (original HDD died comletely) ?

2 days spent to diff. combinations (I used all 3 versions of restore images available), butting from burned DVD anf flash... but with the same result:
after booting fron system resore drive (DVD or Flash):
- green message: restore completed successfully, rebooting after 15 sec...
- blue screen after rebooting, resealing in progress...
AND
- to load user profile(It's unerstandable - it is a new HDD!)
- error: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value
autoreboot

-Message: AxonSetCursor.exe - (Comm. Lang. Runtime Debug. Serv.) says:
App. has gener. an exeption that couldn't be handeled. Proc. ID=0x6b4 (1716), Thread id=0x6b8 (1720) OK to terminate...

-blue screen with mouse pointer... forever.

Task manager shows, that running only KeyboardHook application, and processes liste below:
-taskmgr
-WmiPrvSE
-KeyboardHook
-svhost (4 ps.)
-lsass
-servises
-winlogon
-crss
-smss
-System
System Idle Process

regedit shows, that HKEY_LOCAL_MASHINE/Software/Highend key IS UNavailable (Cannot open: Error while opening key)

I have a couple of DL-3 working, so I made Acronis images of DL-3 HDD, but after restoring those images, AXON server didn't start too (systems are diferent)
    I have 2 DL-3s and no more stock content needed. I only need to restore system - exact what the rescue disk should do...
    I have completed show - Collage (2 DL-3) + big projector, driving by Axon SDI (sinc, mask e.t.c.) - and now I lost the part of it (((
    For my complete rescue I need not more than 100Mb of system files for now!
    Stock I will restore after Xmas, with the help of my dealer in Moscow - we made an agreement.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    OK, 2 persons from support team gave the same advice - just purchase a pre-formatted HDD.
    Thanks to all and happy Xmas! :notworthy:
  • OK. but the only thing I need to know - why system restore didn't work?
    I have 2 DL-3s and no more stock content needed. I only need to restore system - exact what the rescue disk should do...
    I have completed show - Collage (2 DL-3) + big projector, driving by Axon SDI (sinc, mask e.t.c.) - and now I lost the part of it (((
    For my complete rescue I need not more than 100Mb of system files for now!
    Stock I will restore after Xmas, with the help of my dealer in Moscow - we made an agreement.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    OK, 2 persons from support team gave the same advice - just purchase a pre-formatted HDD.
    Thanks to all and happy Xmas! :notworthy:
Children
No Data