Axon and citp

can anyone tell me whats the deal with axon/dl3 and citp
Parents
  • I upgraded our machines when that release dropped as well. Both in shop and in show I had repeated crashes on 2.1.2. There was no specific action that caused it, they would lock just sitting in a cue after a random amount of time, observed anywhere from 5 minutes to 24h.

I sent showfiles and logs in and was advised that Highend was chasing crashes, and to downgrade to 2.0.5 if problems persisted. This is on Gen 1 and SDI machines. The SDI machines were actually less stable.

Dropping back to 2.0.5 stopped the crashes. No other changes were made. Same show, same cues.
  • I upgraded our machines when that release dropped as well. Both in shop and in show I had repeated crashes on 2.1.2. There was no specific action that caused it, they would lock just sitting in a cue after a random amount of time, observed anywhere from 5 minutes to 24h.

I sent showfiles and logs in and was advised that Highend was chasing crashes, and to downgrade to 2.0.5 if problems persisted. This is on Gen 1 and SDI machines. The SDI machines were actually less stable.

Dropping back to 2.0.5 stopped the crashes. No other changes were made. Same show, same cues.
Children
No Data