Axon and citp

can anyone tell me whats the deal with axon/dl3 and citp
Parents
  • Gen 1 being P4HT machines?!?
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were crashing in general.
    They have to be 6-7 years old! That is a loooooong time for a show computer to be in service IMHO.
    I try to stay away from anything earlier than a Quad-core machine as far as AXON servers go.

The newest i7-4th Gen. servers can really go! I've personally observed 9 layers of full HD output (1920x1080p) with 3 crossfading effects on each layer and syncing all to another server......and the CPU wasn't even breathing hard...barely hitting 33% usage.....disk-q and Mem alloc. also way low on the latest machines.

Not sure what your situation is, but after 7 years it is probably time for a hardware upgrade.
  • Gen 1 being P4HT machines?!?
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were crashing in general.
    They have to be 6-7 years old! That is a loooooong time for a show computer to be in service IMHO.
    I try to stay away from anything earlier than a Quad-core machine as far as AXON servers go.

The newest i7-4th Gen. servers can really go! I've personally observed 9 layers of full HD output (1920x1080p) with 3 crossfading effects on each layer and syncing all to another server......and the CPU wasn't even breathing hard...barely hitting 33% usage.....disk-q and Mem alloc. also way low on the latest machines.

Not sure what your situation is, but after 7 years it is probably time for a hardware upgrade.
Children
No Data