Content vs output resolution

Can someone confirm or deny that the Axon can not accept HD content? It seems when I run the content through TMPEG, using the DL3 preset, it always puts the content into 1024x768. I see in the CMA I can set the output to 1920x1080, but its then stretching 4:3 content to fit 16:9 aspect ratio. The website doesn't even mention any resolution support.

And I am sure since there are 500 variants of the Axon, that if it does, I then need to figure out which models.
Parents
  • Stephen…

I have used HD content on Axons without issues. Just have to watch how many layers, etc. are up and running (and this depends on the Axon you have).

As far as using the DL3 preset for TMPEG…I'm not sure. I'm a Mac guy and use Episode 6. The presets High End has for Episode include 1024x768 versions as well as 1920x1080 versions (it actually has 12 presets for Episode). It might have to do with the DL having a 1024x768 LCD so it sizes down to that. Check to make sure you have all of the presets for TMPEG…might be a different one available.

Jon
  • Stephen…

I have used HD content on Axons without issues. Just have to watch how many layers, etc. are up and running (and this depends on the Axon you have).

As far as using the DL3 preset for TMPEG…I'm not sure. I'm a Mac guy and use Episode 6. The presets High End has for Episode include 1024x768 versions as well as 1920x1080 versions (it actually has 12 presets for Episode). It might have to do with the DL having a 1024x768 LCD so it sizes down to that. Check to make sure you have all of the presets for TMPEG…might be a different one available.

Jon
Children
No Data