How to set the resolution permanently

Hi,

I have another question. Is the output resolution and the Hz will detect the hardware automatically. In my project, have a led wall. Everytime I start the program, The output 2 will switch to 1024 x 768 75Hz. Actually it is not suit to the wall. Therefore how can I set it to 1024 x 768 60Hz permanently. Thanks your help.

Regards,
Marco
Parents
  • [QUOTE=fkm]Hi,

I have another question. Is the output resolution and the Hz will detect the hardware automatically. In my project, have a led wall. Everytime I start the program, The output 2 will switch to 1024 x 768 75Hz. Actually it is not suit to the wall. Therefore how can I set it to 1024 x 768 60Hz permanently. Thanks your help.

Regards,
    Marco

you set the software to not change the resolution and to run at 60hz you need to set playback to 30fps?
  • [QUOTE=fkm]Hi,

Regards,
    Marco

you set the software to not change the resolution and to run at 60hz you need to set playback to 30fps?
Children
No Data