Edge Blended Sync issues

Right now I am using a different Catalyst on each of three edge blended video projectors. Originally it was a digital landscape on three spandex screens but the client decided to make the three spandex screens a single projection screen.
So now all my content is spanned across three Catalysts. This sucks for me because I have a hard defined edge in the blend region where one Cat starts and one ends. This is a significant problem for synchronizing playback.
First of all, I use the Center Cat as my master and sync the sides to it for playback. In this configuration, anytime I have content that shows fast movement, everyone sees the seams.
Even without the seams, there have always been jump lags in the synchronizing where the side Cats jitter. This happens whenever I am running a file on one layer and load a new file and start playback on a second layer. Sometimes it even jitters with just one photoJPG file running on each running .
I need resolution. Either I need to find a better way to synchronize playback and accelerate seek time or I need an alternative configuration which I will pose in another post.