Audio and Timecode

The lighting console needs to control the show. I am using Catalyst and need to sync multiple cats and also sync audio with it.
I don't really care what audio program I use to play audio as long as I can sync it to timecode.

Any ideas if there are DMX controllable audio servers?
Any suggestion what would be a good timecode generator to use to slave Catalyst off of and still be able to control from the lighting controller?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=SourceChild]The lighting console needs to control the show. I am using Catalyst and need to sync multiple cats and also sync audio with it.
    I don't really care what audio program I use to play audio as long as I can sync it to timecode.

Any suggestion what would be a good timecode generator to use to slave Catalyst off of and still be able to control from the lighting controller?

are you familiar with any audio equipment?

hard disc playbacks?
    logic?
    pro tools?
  • [QUOTE=SourceChild]The lighting console needs to control the show. I am using Catalyst and need to sync multiple cats and also sync audio with it.

are you familiar with any audio equipment?

hard disc playbacks?
    logic?
    pro tools?
Children
No Data