Audio and Timecode

The lighting console needs to control the show. I am using Catalyst and need to sync multiple cats and also sync audio with it.
I don't really care what audio program I use to play audio as long as I can sync it to timecode.

Any ideas if there are DMX controllable audio servers?
Any suggestion what would be a good timecode generator to use to slave Catalyst off of and still be able to control from the lighting controller?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Icer133]I'm trying to get Catalyst to recognize a Mid timecode Input from a time code generator but it doesn't recognize it even when the right timecode input is selected. Do you have any Idea's as to why this would be happening? Can the Catalyst run timecode video peice and does the video have to have the timecode attached to it to do so. This is coming from an external timecode source.

what are you trying to select?

You say you have a timecode generator? which one?
    How have you connected this to the computer?
  • [QUOTE=Icer133]I'm trying to get Catalyst to recognize a Mid timecode Input from a time code generator but it doesn't recognize it even when the right timecode input is selected. Do you have any Idea's as to why this would be happening? Can the Catalyst run timecode video peice and does the video have to have the timecode attached to it to do so. This is coming from an external timecode source.

what are you trying to select?

You say you have a timecode generator? which one?
    How have you connected this to the computer?
Children
No Data