Catalyst and imag. Who has used it?

Has anyone had any experience running imag through a catalyst? If so, what was your experience? I know that it's possible and I know that the frame dropping isn't terrible, I was just looking for some opinions.

Thanks much

Chris Lighthall
Creative Juice Designs
Parents
  • Chris,

I've used Catalyst for Imag before.

I generally don't like doing this because there is a slight frame delay due to the processing that Catalyst does, but in a few situations I've had DL-1s or DL-2s that I used to project Imag onto surfaces that I couldn't hit with standard projectors. I usually look at this as an effect more than a primary solution for Imag, but I've had some good luck with it and have been pleased with the results.

Please let me know if you're looking for any specific information or have concerns about a project that you're working on.
  • Chris,

I've used Catalyst for Imag before.

I generally don't like doing this because there is a slight frame delay due to the processing that Catalyst does, but in a few situations I've had DL-1s or DL-2s that I used to project Imag onto surfaces that I couldn't hit with standard projectors. I usually look at this as an effect more than a primary solution for Imag, but I've had some good luck with it and have been pleased with the results.

Please let me know if you're looking for any specific information or have concerns about a project that you're working on.
Children
No Data