Catalyst and imag. Who has used it?

Has anyone had any experience running imag through a catalyst? If so, what was your experience? I know that it's possible and I know that the frame dropping isn't terrible, I was just looking for some opinions.

Thanks much

Chris Lighthall
Creative Juice Designs
Parents
  • Thanks for the info.

I have a tour coming up that will be using catalyst either way, but I would love to run the imag through the Catalyst so I have control over fading between straight imag and media files. I have a few places during the show were I would like to apply some color/visual effects to the imag as well. I will also be keying some lyrics over the imag so doing it with the catalyst would make the whole thing smoother.

Any ideas.

Chris
  • Thanks for the info.

I have a tour coming up that will be using catalyst either way, but I would love to run the imag through the Catalyst so I have control over fading between straight imag and media files. I have a few places during the show were I would like to apply some color/visual effects to the imag as well. I will also be keying some lyrics over the imag so doing it with the catalyst would make the whole thing smoother.

Any ideas.

Chris
Children
No Data