Tubes with catalyst

Hello. In NZ I have access to these tubes.

www.ula.com.au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=303&category_id=103&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=36

I have been told that their controller will give me access to their RGB channels via DMX.

Will this work in pixelmad/catalyst and can i just use a genereic 3 channel profile or something to get them to work.

Please have a look a t the link to see if they are suitable I want to run custom video content through them via catalyst.

Thanks!
Parents
  • forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=3171&highlight=versatubes
    (about half way through the post!)
    The above link may have some relevant info for,my inexperienced guess would be you might be able to use the pixilmad part of catalyst to run your tube's but unless they have some processor(like a D2 for versatube's) that accepts video signal(like dvi) you won't be able run a media server into them direct,i'm open to disagreement on the forum other's may explain this better than i can.

Hope this is of some help.C
  • forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=3171&highlight=versatubes
    (about half way through the post!)
    The above link may have some relevant info for,my inexperienced guess would be you might be able to use the pixilmad part of catalyst to run your tube's but unless they have some processor(like a D2 for versatube's) that accepts video signal(like dvi) you won't be able run a media server into them direct,i'm open to disagreement on the forum other's may explain this better than i can.

Hope this is of some help.C
Children
No Data