text( songs ) in catalyst 4+

Hi
I'm thinking of getting a catalyst version 4 :) ! but not being familar with the system . I was wondering if its possible to add text (i.e:1zhelp: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :bling: ) songs ect for chuch or concert use ? Becouse @ the moment am using pc software ect most do use text layers or equivalant ? all replys & appriciatted . cheers garyrusty.
Parents
  • Catalyst can do a lot of really great things....on-the-fly text entry is not one of them....you will still need a character generator for this.

However, if you know in advance what messages you want to work with, then you could prepare them as files to layer in on top your other content quite easily.

BTW - Catalyst is no longer a HES product as of several years ago. For more info go here:

www.samsc-pm.com/

And the Catalyst forums are here:

chaldee1.gotadsl.co.uk/~richardb/upload/index.php?

Hope this helps.:)
  • Catalyst can do a lot of really great things....on-the-fly text entry is not one of them....you will still need a character generator for this.

However, if you know in advance what messages you want to work with, then you could prepare them as files to layer in on top your other content quite easily.

BTW - Catalyst is no longer a HES product as of several years ago. For more info go here:

www.samsc-pm.com/

And the Catalyst forums are here:

chaldee1.gotadsl.co.uk/~richardb/upload/index.php?

Hope this helps.:)
Children
No Data