Catalyst v4 MIDI Map

Hi I'm trying to control Catalyst via MIDI, I've managed to guess the controller numbers for the layers, does anyone have a midi map in written form for the version 4 software or any idea where I might find it? Thanks for your time.
Parents
  • I was wondering if you had a sheet of how you mapped it or something like that.

I have a BCF2000 which I use with Hog 2pc, and due to the nature of the controller wheels, I was able to take one of the knobs and make it continuous in either direction so the software just has it's limits but the control knob would just spin. That would make it virtually independent of the limits of the controller.

Just a suggestion.
  • I was wondering if you had a sheet of how you mapped it or something like that.

I have a BCF2000 which I use with Hog 2pc, and due to the nature of the controller wheels, I was able to take one of the knobs and make it continuous in either direction so the software just has it's limits but the control knob would just spin. That would make it virtually independent of the limits of the controller.

Just a suggestion.
Children
No Data