FDX and Concert

Hi ,
I have the following concerns :
We have FDX2000 and FDX3000 Power Panels . I use both the WinDFB and Net3 Concert . Unfortunately, I find that awkward and not really practical . I would wish that the FDX2000 be integrated into the Net3 Concert software or as a kind of external application , as for example the GCE is , be involved .

Furthermore, would be an update for the Smartmodule2 nice, because these are integrated via RDM in Concert , but we need not only the re-addressing via RDM also the possibility of switching the dimming curve via RDM (eg to NonDim ).

As far as first ; )

THX
Parents
  • Hi Linus,

Thanks for the feedback.. unfortunately at the moment we do not have a plan to integrate FDX2000 into Concert as well as FDX3000, but we are continuing development on Concert so it's maybe possible some time in the future.

On the smartbar, we have done some preliminary work on a new version which improves support for RDM, including configuration of individual outputs. This is kind of a background project, but it's possible we could get it released around the end of this year. Are you interested in being a beta tester? If so let me know and I will keep you in mind for testing.

Regards,

Tom
  • Hey Tom,

sounds good!

Yes, i'm intereted in Beta testing. We have also just bought another six sm2.

Another Question: When will be a Manual available for the Conductor?
Reply Children
Related