GCE Not Recognizing Certain (1-Port) Gateways? (Also, how are universes 8-12 working?)

Greetings!

I've recently lost control of all of my sidelights; I finally realized it was probably a gateway issue, so after some research I found GCE and have been trying to solve it from there. Once I figured out what I was looking at, I realized that the trouble gateways were nowhere to be found. When I boot GCE, it finds and recognizes all of my gateways (ranging from 1-Port to 4-Port) except for two 1-Port gateways that are enclosed in a shell and unreachable, and, to no surprise, connected to all of my sidelight. I've tried resetting them from the switch side of PoE, but to no avail. I have plugged the fixtures originally connected to those gateways into another (port programmable) gateway, and they work fine, but I can't even see those two to troubleshoot them. Is there another way I can find them and edit their port?

Also, on a separate but somewhat related note, I only have fixtures running up through universe 5 on my console, and yet I have gateways in GCE listed all the way up through port 12). I thought at first that ports correlate directly with my actual universes, but I don't have anything patched in that range, yet here they are speaking to those fixtures?

Thanks for your time and any insight into this.

Edit: Also, I am running version 3.0.2, so it shouldn't be that software compatibility issue that I've seen pop up here and there.

Parents
  • Just an FYI.  There are /were 2 hardware versions of the 1 port Gateway.  The original version was hardware with ETC code on it and was GCE based. Very small window of these produced.    The newer hardware was ETC hardware and code, and only compatible with Concert.  The factory could give more details if needed.

• Just an FYI.  There are /were 2 hardware versions of the 1 port Gateway.  The original version was hardware with ETC code on it and was GCE based. Very small window of these produced.    The newer hardware was ETC hardware and code, and only compatible with Concert.  The factory could give more details if needed.

Children
No Data
Related